Nyati Travel and Tours has been operating since December 1991 and is well known for its reliability, experienced staff, and its eye for detail.
Two teachers from Holland, André Bongers and Goof De Jong came to Zimbabwe in 1986 and immediately fell in love with the country and its people. Initially based in Rusape, in the east of Zimbabwe, the two started to invite friends and relatives from their home country to this beautiful adopted homeland. They moved to Harare, the capital city, in 1995, when Elizabeth joined as a third director. The company has grown into one of the leading tour operators and travel agents in Zimbabwe, employing 15 staff in a modern office with beautiful gardens.
We have built up a fleet of luxury buses and vehicles with professional chauffeurs. Fully trained and proficient air ticketing staff handle your itineraries around the globe, and our tour organisers build golf tours and safaris to suit your every whim and desire.
- Nyati office Our offices at 29 Rhodesville Ave Harare.
- Early Bus Nyati's first group tour in 1993!
- Endless Journeys This sculpture perhaps symbolizes what we can do for you....
- Driver Alec By now known by many! Always on stand-by
- Nyati verandah Coffee is ready
- Dedicated Staff A snapshot of some members of Nyati Staff