Kenya Airways set to Resume Flights into Zimbabwe
We’re excited to announce that flights into Zimbabwe are set to resume, courtesy of Kenyan Airways.
Various airlines are planning to reopen routes, but there are still a large number of unknown variables at this point.
As Kenya has resumed domestic flights, plans to clear international flights have now been made official. 4 weekly flights into Zimbabwe will be set to run on the following schedule:
- DAY /S
- Mon, Tue, Thur, Sat
- Inbound flights into Harare can only bring in Citizens, permit holders and passengers holding special authorization letters.
- Quarantine regulations for Zimbabwe are 8 days at a Government facility or those preferring a different facility at their own cost at the registered centres.
- Outbound flights can be sold for passengers with valid documentation to destinations/countries that are open and also citizens of those countries
- All Passengers must obtain a COVID-19 PCR test certificate done at least 72 hours to 5 days before departure. ( Lancet is Highly recommended )
- COVID-19 test certificates are valid for 14 days, should these expire before returning, a new test must be done.
- Due to reduced schedules, outbound flights to AMS/ LON/ BOM/ FNA/ ACC/ ROB require a night stop in Nairobi. We will permit these passengers to travel on condition they can take care of their own accommodation and Visa (where required) costs. Our Ground Services Team will facilitate transit assistance on arrival in Nairobi.
- All passengers needing Visas to Kenya are now required to apply online. Payment can be done on arrival by Visa / Mastercards only, No Cash will be accepted.”
If you need any more information, feel free to get in touch with us here. You can also send us an email to make direct inquiries and bookings with Vivian – firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need to find some activities in around Harare, we’ve compiled a handy list for you here.