Tag Archive for: transport
Starting from 1st September 2015, Kenya will introduce mandatory electronic visa application. The new rules were first announced on 1st of July 2015 and the Kenya Government gave a grace period that expires on 31st August 2015.
Effective 1st September 2015, you may be denied boarding of your flight to Kenya or denied entry to Kenya if you do not have your printed copy of your e-visa with you.
Tourists wishing to visit Kenya need to apply as follows:
- Visit the electronic visa page at eVisa.go.ke or https://immigration.ecitizen.go.ke/index.php?id=5
- Select Register as a Visitor
- As part of this process, you will receive a confirmation email that you need to click on to verify and confirm your registration
- At this point, you will be asked to UPLOAD A DIGITAL PASSPORT PHOTO (Maximum size 500 px by 500 px)
- Once logged in, select Department of Immigration Services
- Select Submit Application
- Select Kenyan Visa
- Select the type of visa (visitor) and read the instructions carefully
- Complete the application form – please note that incomplete applications will be rejected and you will lose your processing fees
- You will need a scan of the main page of your passport (with your name, date of birth and other information)
- You will need to re-upload your passport photo
- Pay using your Visa card, MasterCard or other debit card- Visa will cost USD 51.
Await your approval which will be sent to you by email. This will take 2 to 3 days to process so ensure that you plan in advance
Print a copy of your visa to present to the immigration officer at your point of entry into Kenya.
For more information please contact our 24HR Contact Center: +254 20 327 4747 or your nearest KQ sales office.
Nyati’s core business since 1991 is providing private Bus hire services for trips throughout Zimbabwe and neighboring countries. You can hire buses (10, 19 and 22-seaters) from us. Nyati offers comfortable, reliable and affordable deals for renting vehicles with drivers. Nyati assures you of save and pleasant transport.
Amy – Brooklyn, New York
My family and I used Nyati Travel to hire a car and driver. We drove from Victoria Falls to Harare over a number of days, stopping at various points of interest along the way. Our driver, Alec, was a very professional, conscientious and safe driver. Nyati booked all our accomodations along the way which were great. Nyati was extremely responsive over email and was flexible in helping us arrange our perfect, specialized vacation. I highly recommend Nyati!
Nyati Travel has a fleet of very comfortable chauffeur driven 22-seater buses. These buses are equipped with a luggage trailer and are suitable for:
Transfers to/from your destination, including meet and greet at the airport;
Transporting passengers across Zimbabwe and the region.
Visit: 29 Rhodesville Avenue, Highlands, Harare,